The Andhra Association, Delhi (Regd.) was founded in the year 1935 by Prof. N.G. Ranga , late Shri Kasinaduni Nageswara Rao Pantulu, Late Sri M. Anantasayanam lyengar Late Dr. B.V. Nath, an agricultural scientist. and W.B. Sundera Rao an officer in Pusa Agricultural Institute in those days. the few Andhra members of the then central Legislative Assembly and other adventu-rous Andhras who dared leave Andhra Desa to distant Places like Delhi had thought of having a get – together of the Andhras in Delhi.
24-25, Lodhi Institutional Area, New Delhi - 110003